Friday, February 24, 2012

I noticed

Just because I don't say it out, doesn't means that I don't care.

I noticed. I noticed the smallest details. I noticed things like when you banged the table in disbelief because I was sitting next to you during the examinations hall as if you couldn't believe your luck. I noticed when I arrive, the flowing conversations between you guys just stopped and you guys laughed abruptly. I noticed times when you poke fun of the only person who bothered grouping with me during projects and embarrassing him. I noticed when you yelled fuck you when you realized I'm sitting next to you during examinations hall. I noticed when the whole situation turned awkward when I tried joining in. When you guys expression just change and remarks became... Stingy.

I don't know what else to say but to just say that... I noticed

No comments: