Monday, April 23, 2012

Dear Diary


I had been reading on this book call "The Answer" which basically is the law of attraction and how this theoretical belief law can help you materialise your goals. I had heard of it but I was never fully convinced. But i guess its time to give it a shot because I realise how negative a person I am and how it always bothers me and never allow me to really be happy.

So I'm just going to do part of the exercise and appreciate what I do have now. I am happy now because

I'm overseas. I'm not just out of Singapore but I'm out of Asia. And I had been to places that only seems to exist in books and movies. I had been to London, to United Kingdom. I had taken their tube, public transport, lived with a bunch of friends in a relatively awesome accommodation.

I'd made new friends. I made new friends all over the world, Indonesia, Taiwan, Hongkong, Pakistan, England, Scotland, Poland and the list goes on. I love how I'm always laughing and how the culture shock was surprisingly a good one. I know that if I'm back to Singapore, they are probably the people I'll miss being with in Scotland.

I had finally experienced clubbing the way it supposed to be. I had people who like me for me and I have no difficulties being who I am over here.

I'm happy because I had made myself vulnerable in front of someone and it was vice versa. I appreciate the honesty, truth and the admiration.

I'm happy because I had finally figure out what I want do with education and that I will not do it the mainstream way whereby getting a slot in a local university and work myself to death. I'm happy because I finally know what I want to do and how I am going ahead to do it regardless of the odds even if it means I have to take A levels.

I'm happy because I have a perfect family.My parents marriage are healthy till today and we are all happy and a satisfied family at the end of the day regardless what problems we face. Despite my upbringing was different from people, it was for the best and for my best interests and I acknowledged that. For that I;m happy.

& I'm happy because I had finally blogged hahaha.

No comments: